Logo printing and quick delivery
our products and services
With its OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100, Product class 1 certification, our water-based transfer is attestedly free of harmful substances such as phthalates, nickel, and lead.
Our water-based transfer imbues the printed logo with unique characteristics:
- Extra softness and stretchiness.
- Impressive durability.
- Ability to be dry-tumbled without loss of color clarity.
- The printing method’s color absorption grants the clothing a smooth hand feel and makes it more resistant to ironing.
Our plastisol transfer comes in a standard version, an industry version, and a ColorStop (non-bleed) version. The industry version allows for washing at higher temperatures than does the standard version, while the ColorStop version so efficiently minimizes color bleeding into surrounding areas it verges on perfection. This makes ColorStop highly suitable for e.g. softshell clothing, which is often vulnerable to color bleeding.
Our flame-retardant transfer is a print that satisfies the minimum performance requirements set out in ISO 11612:2015. Flame-retardant transfers are primarily applied to occupational clothing used in environments where the user may be subjected to flames and other forms of radiant, convective, or contact heat.
Coming equipped with a water-resistant surface, our nylon transfer applies well to waterproof textiles such as rainwear and umbrellas.
Our reflex transfer equips the user with a degree of reflection when directly lit in dark surroundings. The print is often applied to uniforms and other occupational clothing intended for outdoor use, use in unlit environments, or use near moving vehicles. It is also frequently availed by cyclists, joggers, or hunters in need of increased visibility.
A digital transfer is a newer transfer method that should often be the method of choice when working with relatively modest order amounts or when high-resolution images form the basis of the finished products. A digital transfer enhances the motif’s finer details and is typically well-suited for any background color and textile type.
- As relatively substantial material and labor resources are expended, a digital transfer is typically somewhat more expensive than other transfer methods.
- To ensure legibility, a logo containing very small text will typically necessitate the addition of a keyline.
- The minimum order amount for a digital transfer is 10 units.
- When the image is not in vector format. We recommend that you read our blog post about bitmap and vector images, in which we clarify how to tell the difference between the two formats and how they differ.
- When the logo contains color gradients. A color gradient is a long-established design technique that imparts a transition between one or more colors. It is especially popular as a background element.
- When the logo contains more than 10 colors. Digital prints handle multicolored designs better than do standard prints.
- When the logo is heterogeneously transparent, i.e. has different degrees of opacity. Heterogenous transparency is a design technique by which an image/object is made to gradually dissipate.
The direct print will often be the printing method of choice for the price-conscious customer.
With this method a print’s colors are absorbed into the textile’s individual threads without settling in the spaces between them. This absorption prevents the creation of a fragile ink layer that can break when the textile is stretched and gives the print a stretchiness identical to that of the textile.
- All our direct prints are plastisol prints.
- A direct print order must be for at least 50 units.
- Dependent on the order’s precise elements, the logo’s color amount must not exceed 12.
A transfer or a direct print should not always be the preferred choice. When the clothes need that extra tint of elegance and exclusivity, an embroidery is often the way to go. An embroidered logo features sharp colors that do not fade during washing and is sewn with durable polyester threads that withstand boil washing, maintaining their youthful intonation through most of the clothing’s shelf life.
Correct setting of the logo is vitally important. The logo may look all kinds of stunning, but if it’s emplaced incorrectly, the work will have been for nothing. By creating a meticulous proof prior to fitting, our graphic designers ensure the logo’s flawless emplacement on the target textile. The logo is reproduced on the desired item, and you receive a proof for your approval within 24 hours of order placement.
We inspect your delivery against the delivery note on the day of reception, contacting you immediately in case of discrepancies. Upon request, we are happy to ship to your customer on your behalf. That way, it will appear as though the delivery was shipped by you.
Our product range includes direct prints, embroideries, and bespoke transfer solutions, enabling us to always offer you comprehensive services configurations. You can choose freely between the configuration where we both manufacture and transfer the logos and the one where we manufacture them, ship them to you, and you transfer them yourself.
When ordering a combination product, you can approve multiple logos simultaneously. If you e.g. are working on a shirt with four different logos, a combination product allows you to order all four logos at the same time.
Polyneon polyester thread
We employ Polyneon, a polyester thread specially developed for machine use and the apple of Madeira’s (the German embroidery company) eye, in all our embroidery consignments. The thread possesses peerless versatility and can be worked to feel and look like a variety of fiber types.
Polyneon’s sparkling colors are extraordinarily glossy and resistant to chlorine bleach and mildew, making the thread ideal for use on e.g. uniforms, safety clothing, and commercially applied linens.
Jet Sport Haft
Our Jet Sport Haft provides improved pressing of transfer foils and textiles.
The haft’s negligible weight of 460 g makes it quick and easy to handle. Its antistatic features discharge the logos, permitting immediate post-heat transfer foil removal.
When used continually, the haft’s considerable maneuverability actively contributes to minimizing the risk of work-related injuries to shoulder and wrist.
The aluminum’s high thermic conductivity and low density quickly heat the metal, saving often tiresome wait times.
Acquiring the lucrative capacity to carry out your own in-house transfers is easier than you may think. Should you be on the hunt for such an auspicious resource, Jet Sport’s JSV-001 stands ready to furnish you with significant operational flexibility and abate an appreciable quantum of your logistical concerns. Jet Sport’s JSV-001 transfer heat press stands out as a sophisticated combination of advanced technology and contemporary ergonomic thinking.
The machine’s intelligent electronics are a result of targeted development that allows for agile integration of manufacturing processes and smooth setting of relevant parameters such as time and temperature. The digital display is highly user-friendly, facilitating effortless specification and adjustment of input variables. The pneumatic cylinder’s automatic platen lift upon exhaustion of specified pressing time guarantees a homogeneous output.
JSV-001 is a quick and practical solution for pressing of e.g. occupational and sports clothing. Its innovative components and imaginative functionality minimize errors and maximize work process congruity, gifting your business improved flow and expanded operational scope. The thermic control system induces uniform heat distribution against the machine’s silicone pads, eliminating temperature-based hysteresis. Such a substantial degree of process and product consistency is of particular benefit to voluminous manufacturing and makes JSV-001 a highly reliable team player for the ambitious and selective manufacturer who believes second-rate fixed assets need not apply.
- Supplies sufficient heat to allow for any and all transfer types.
- Features an adjustable digital timer with settings between 1 and 60 seconds.
- Has a modest volume of 0.36 m3 and weighs just 100 kg.
- Has a fluid and silky-smooth glide that facilitates handling.
- We are happy to help you get started. Part of the purchase is an offer on our part to pay you an on-site visit and help you install the machine and fully explain to you its features and functions. Together, we’ll get your production started right away.
- Please note that JSV-001 requires an air compressor.