Confidentiality policy pertaining to personal information and privacy rights
Jet Sport's personal data policy
- General advisement
- The following is a description of Jet Sport’s personal data policy in accordance with GDPR. It relates how Jet Sport receives and handles your personal data.
- The policy covers all personal data collected through our webshop and website or otherwise consigned to us.
- Jet Sport is a B2B supplier, for which reason we often act as both data controller (vis-á-vis information about customers and their employees) and data processor ( vis-á-vis information received by our business collaborators and customers about our customers’ end-customers).
- The following delineation applies both in situations in which we are data controller and in which we are data processor.
- Data collection
- We collect data when we acquire new customers, potential customers, suppliers, and in connection with trade with our business collaborators, forwarders, other companies, and customers.
- We collect data through our business collaborators. When they place orders with us, we collect data about the person placing the order (hereunder e.g. name, e-mail address, phone number, payment method, information about ordered product, and IP-address). We additionally receive information about third parties such as the buyer’s end-customer, including personal information (hereunder e.g. name, e-mail address, phone number etc.).
- When collecting data on third parties, we adhere to data controller rules pertaining to the safekeeping of personal data.
- All accumulated information may be collected by us on at least one of the two following grounds:
- Information disclosure
- Exchange of information will as a natural part of our business take place with business collaborators. Personal information will be disclosed to other data processors in connection with the operation of our IT system, hosting of our webshop, hiring of external forwarders, as well as other interactions with business collaborators where information exchange is deemed necessary to adhere to regulations or to deliver the desired customer services.
- Only in cases deemed necessary according to the above are data disclosed.
- Storage and data deletion
- All personal data are stored by us or our data processors for a period of five years subsequent to the latest order placement/instance of communication. It is thereafter deleted or anonymized.
- Only employees for whom it is deemed necessary for the fulfillment of their duties have access to the stored data.
- Your rights
- Questions about GDPR or other personal data-related queries are to be sent to one of the following two e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
- Document access: You have the right to access our stored personal data about you.
- Copy: You have the right to receive a copy of our stored personal data about you.
- Correction: When incorrect, you have the right to have our stored personal data about you corrected.
- Deletion: You have the right to have our stored personal data about you deleted.
- Limitation: You have the right to limit us to only storing data about you and not disclosing them to third parties. Beware that this may limit the business options you have with us.
- Challenge: You have the right to challenge or object to our handling and storing of your data.
- Data portability: You have the right to receive a legible and structured description of our stored personal data about you.
- Remonstration: You have the right to complain about our storing or processing or otherwise of your personal data. Remonstrations are to be addressed to: Datatilsynet, Borgergade 28, 5. 1300 København K, firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: 45+ 33 19 32 00.
- In cooperation with our data processors and IT software suppliers, we have implemented custom technical, organizational, and structural solutions and security precautions. Consequently, personal data are not stored or processed in ways other than prescribed by law and cannot be misused or disclosed to unauthorized persons. Questions or other inquiries regarding personal data with Jet Sport are to be directed to:
45+ 86 61 12 55
Learn more about data protection on the Danish Data Protection Agency’s website.